Where to buy Crocs in Dublin (not Arnotts)?

Re: crocs in dublin city centre

A somewhat supplementary question.

Anywhere you can but the little 'pins' (edit: "jibbitz" )that you put into them? One of the younger ones lost their whatever you call them things you stick into the holes (edit: jibbitz) and I would like to get replacements!

A somewhat supplementary question.

Anywhere you can but the little 'pins' (edit: "jibbitz" )that you put into them? One of the younger ones lost their whatever you call them things you stick into the holes (edit: jibbitz) and I would like to get replacements!

you mean jibbitz?

And there I had visions of large reptiles cruising round Stephen's Green....

jibbitz are much cheaper if you buy them directly from them in the states and a huge choice

You can order them online from littlewoodsireland.ie and they only take about a week to deliver, no delivery charges and same price as shops.

you can get them online on [broken link removed] - just got a pair for my 3 year old

Another crocs related question, has anyone seen a place that sells the flip flop crocs? Im based in dublin.

Ted Johnsons of Naas, Co Kildare has a fairly extensive range of crocs and jibbitz In line with the advertising guidelines, I must state a possible conflict of interest as I do some work for Ted Johnson's on occassion

Back