Where to buy Crocs in Dublin (not Arnotts)?

efm

Anyone know where else in Dublin, other than Arnotts, stocks Crocs in kids sizes?

All help greatly appreciated as my 4 year old is driving his mother demented looking for them!

Anyone know where else in Dublin, other than Arnotts, stocks Crocs in kids sizes?

All help greatly appreciated as my 4 year old is driving his mother demented looking for them!

They're not the real crocs but I happened to see some replica ones in Next the other evening. Looked the same to be so a 4yr old defo wont know any difference.

Kiddies Crocs can be hard to get in Ireland. If you know anyone going to Spain over the next few months they have all the colours and sizes in most of the holiday resorts. They are light enough so I'm sure someone wouldnt mind bringing them back for you.

Otherwise maybe try [broken link removed] I have never used them but there is free delivery to Ireland and the price seems quite good.

I think they are pretty ugly shoes on adults but look so cute on kids and are light enough that they arent weighed down by them.

Wow - thanks for all the tips guys - it's really appreciated

BTW excellent point on the airport I had forgotten that I am flying myself next week so might use that as a last resort.

Also BTW I agree that they are horrible looking on adults but they are great for the kids and the beach

Update in case anyone is interested

Urban Kids 2nd Floor St Stephen' green shopping centre have them and allegedly Sam McAuleys in Douglas (Cork if you have to ask) have them aswell

Penneys have them. They are really light and soft and cheap too. My two have knocked great use out of them for the garden/paddling pool and beach.

Creche social faux pas today when I called some kid's plastic footwear "clogs". I was quickly corrected but at least not by the 3 year old in question. I thought that only kitchen and (surgical) theatre staff wore them yokes?

Creche social faux pas today when I called some kid's plastic footwear "clogs". I was quickly corrected but at least not by the 3 year old in question. I thought that only kitchen and (surgical) theatre staff wore them yokes?

LOL. I get this all the time too-''nooooo, mommy, it's CROCS!!''

Mr.V gets corrected all the time when he tries to speak english( he's not a native speaker but despite being in Ireland 18 years, our 4 and 2 year olds still correct him). It doesn't take long, does it?

Be careful with the crocs. The crocs in Arnotts (not the customers although I feel like a crock sometimes:)) have both the male and female sizes on the sole. e.g. male 5 is a 7 female - 5 & 7 show on the sole. I don't know if both sizes are shown on the sole of the unisex styles or those bought on line. If buying on-line don't just ask for a particular size, state male or female sizing. Am I stating the obvious, sorry if I am :(The unisex ones which can be bought in Arnotts Bargain basement (imitations but just as comfortable) don't have both sex sizes on the sole The bargain basement only has large sizes left and dull colours. I know the OP said "not Arnotts" and is looking for childrens' crocs, but just in case others might be interested in the adults versions etc.

I presume that they are fakes but the little shoe store (or rather than little store that sells shoes! :)) on Mary Street (something like J&B's or JB's or JD's or something like that?) a few doors up from Capel Street has them for a fiver.

crocs in dublin city centre

Hi where else can you buy crocs in the city centre? I know that arnotts do them.:)

Re: crocs in dublin city centre

Do they have to be Crocs or would you be happy with one of the cheaper (price) copies?

I would prefer the real thing the cheaper non crocs are not as comfortable as the real ones thanks for your reply though

Have a look at the store locator on this site, there's loads of places around the country who sell the real ones.

http://www.crocs.eu/shop/shop_locator/?m=3&s=2

You can also order them online, although I think the p+p is about €15.00 to Ireland.

You can get them in the airport if you're heading out anytime soon.

I bought mine on Henry Street at shop near Arnotts, can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

The Office shoe shops do them as well. There are a few of them around Dublin.

Bought copies of them in Spain for €7. Original Crocs were about €30. Couldn't tell the difference between the two as far as comfort was concerned. Probably made in the same factory in China anyhow. Then again mine didn't have the Crocs logo that some people have a need for.
Incidentally copies were recently available in Aldi for less than €5.

The pharmacy on liffey end of O'Connell Street sells them, too. (The one next to bank of Ireland as opposed to the one on the other side of the road close to Burger King)

Back