where to advertise Cypriot property for sale privately

the king

hi,
i have an apartment to sell in peyia cyprus. if, i can help it, i dont want to use an estate agent. what are the best websites to advertise it on. i was hoping to find the ones you pay for advertising your property privately and also the ones you can advertise for free. thanks

Re: where to advertise cpriot property for sale privately

hi,
i have an apartment to sell in peyia cyprus. if, i can help it, i dont want to use an estate agent. what are the best websites to advertise it on. i was hoping to find the ones you pay for advertising your property privately and also the ones you can advertise for free. thanks

Why don't you want to use a local agent? Surely thats the simplest solution.

Try Forsalecyprus.com, I had very good results with it in the past.

The reason you dont want an agent is that they will charge between 5% and 8% commission. Most agents prefer to stay well in with developers and normally steer customers in the direction of new properties first.

Cyprus is also cursed with an oversupply situation.

As for Peyia, what a beautiful sleepy village it was............ten years ago

Good luck

You can advertise it on our site for free, just register as a user and it will allow you to upload your property through your account.

You can also use Daft.ie which has a fairly low charge for listing overseas property. Buyandsell.ie also allows you to advertise your property for free but you'll have to renew it regularly for it to stay there.

Irish demand for property in Cyprus is, however, not huge so to get optimum response you'd probably need to advertise it in some of the local Cypriot newspapers, there's a list of them here - http://www.cypruslinks.com/dir/cypriot-newspapers.

You could also try English publications such as Daltons Weekly (www.daltons.co.uk) as there is pretty strong demand for Cypriot property in the UK.

thomsk,

It is fairly obvious from the website that this company is just one of a myriad of outfits pushing new build/off plan, so why on earth would you think they do resales, or do you have a connection ?.

Back