What would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

They always dress quite well (vampires) considering that they don't have a reflection (just an idle thought that popped into my head.) I'd definitely be a vampire but prefer to be the invisible man if the choice was there.

I'd definitely be a vampire but prefer to be the invisible man if the choice was there.

Does the invisible man have to walk around naked to avail of his 'talent'. I mean, if he wore clothes, he's not invisible. It could be tricky being an invisible man in Ireland in the winter.
Or can he turn it on/off like a switch ? So many questions...

Does the invisible man have to walk around naked to avail of his 'talent'. I mean, if he wore clothes, he's not invisible. It could be tricky being an invisible man in Ireland in the winter.

Funnily enough I was watching the movie the Invisible man last night, the one with Chevy Chase. It seemed whatever clothes he was wearing when he first turned invisible were also invisible. If he wore other clothes he was visible.

As A big fan of Angel (the character is Irish, from Galway) I'd have to go with being a vamp, seeing all your love ones grow old and die wouldn't be a problem as you are souless and probably have killed them all early on.

I'd have to go with being a vamp, seeing all your love ones grow old and die wouldn't be a problem as you are souless and probably have killed them all early on.

Couldn't you turn them all into vampires too and all live happily ever after ? It would be rude not to...if anyone of them eventually got bored of immortality, a stake thru the heart would sort it...a kind of Nosferatu Euthanasia

All female vampires are super sexy, slim and have perfect make-up. I'd be happy enough with that.

If I could meet the immortal "Captain Jack" (admittedly not a vampire but with us both being immortal there's a chance we'd meet....right?) I'd be one happy vampy.

If we're changing the rules here Id like it to be noted that Id like mind control as my super secret weapon.
Or telekinesis if mind control is too tall an order.

Which immortal Captain Jack?

I'm assuming that (s)he meant Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. There was something about him not being killable while he had Davy Jones locker or something?

Now Frankenstein's creation/monster would have to be a group choice since he is made up of various people's bits.[/quote]

Sounds like Victoria Beckham.

I'm assuming that (s)he meant Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. There was something about him not being killable while he had Davy Jones locker or something?

Nope, I meant Captain Jack of Torchwood...although the other one is kindda cute despite the swagger.

But you could go naked into a field full of thistles in the rain at any opportunity and cause no offence ( or is that the object of the exercise?).

Last edited:
But you could go naked into a field full of thistles in the rain at any opportunity and cause no offence ( or is that the object of the exercise?).

Good point and well presented. Of course, the object of the exercise is not to cause offence. Privacy is key. That can sometimes mean a lot of walking though so invisibility would be handy.
Saturday was a cracking day for it.

Well, in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, there was something along the lines of his strength being extended to the suit while he was wearing it. Maybe the same applies to the Invisible Man?

I'd have to go with being a vampire. Although, depending on which source you go with, I may have to go on a crash diet and get a complete makeover beforehand, since some legends have you rise as a vampire looking exactly as you did when you died. Can't go around looking a fright when I can't even check myself out in the mirror!

Back