What to do ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstacked

I have an opportunity of buying a property in Spain..and I am toying with the idea of selling my investment property here in Ireland so I can be in a better position to buy a better property in Spain. I just do not know if I would be making the best decision - I would lime to know if an investment property in Spain would generate a greater yield and appreciate in value better than the Irish property. We are thinking of buying in Ibiza - on a stretch of beach, which will be developed into a marina in the next three years. Apartments are about €299/350 for a three bed, sea view. Rentals are quite good ffom May to October.

I have an opportunity of buying a property in Spain..and I am toying with the idea of selling my investment property here in Ireland so I can be in a better position to buy a better property in Spain. I just do not know if I would be making the best decision - I would lime to know if an investment property in Spain would generate a greater yield and appreciate in value better than the Irish property. We are thinking of buying in Ibiza - on a stretch of beach, which will be developed into a marina in the next three years. Apartments are about €299/350 for a three bed, sea view. Rentals are quite good ffom May to October.

If your looking at Spain then you should be looking at getting a good 40% discount off the 2007 price. With further falls likely unless you can get this sort of discount I wouldn't touch the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back