What are final checks before drawdown?

christyann

can anyone kindly tell, what is final checks before drawdown with AIB? is this credit checks all over again
how long is it taking from final checks to drawdown with AIB currently? will they normally ask for more paper work/credit scores etc?

any advise is much appreciated

Recently drew down from AIB.. got the text at 7pm on 10th November to say I had fulfilled all criteria and it was going to final checks..and not to send message on app thing as that could delay drawdown
They didn’t ask for anything else, funds were released to my solicitor on 15th November
They were snowed under at the time as so many changing and trying to draw down before rage change on 14 november
(Because I was was in waiting dispersal from the Thursday night or Friday at final checks they honoured my 2.1% offer)

Recently drew down from AIB.. got the text at 7pm on 10th November to say I had fulfilled all criteria and it was going to final checks..and not to send message on app thing as that could delay drawdown
They didn’t ask for anything else, funds were released to my solicitor on 15th November
They were snowed under at the time as so many changing and trying to draw down before rage change on 14 november
(Because I was was in waiting dispersal from the Thursday night or Friday at final checks they honoured my 2.1% offer)aww
Aw thanks for replying , fingers crossed !

Have this just today. I don't think there's any more credit checks but you have to make sure you have:
- The property valuation done through AIB (takes 7 - 10 days to arrange)
- Life insurance set up
- House insurance set up
- Direct Debit mandate signed and uploaded to them in the mortgage portal (this was not part of the mortgage pack sent to the solicitor and is only found in the copy of the pack sent to you directly)

You can always call the agent you were dealing with and ask if there's anything else you're missing.

Back