Washing Machine Repairs

As per the previous post could someone recommend a washing machine repair person. I already know the problem with the washing machine but I am not based in Dublin at the moment to fix it.

Few possibilities on this previous thread. If it is just the switch, you might be able to get a replacement from [broken link removed] if you knew someone who could fit it.
Leo

Gerry McGuigan. Google him - he has a website. Had him out last week and although he gave the machine the last rites I was very happy with the service.

I have a rattle that needs looking into. Can someone give me a guide price for repairs seeing as a new one could be just as handy. Call out fee ? Hourly rate ? Set fare ?

I have a rattle that needs looking into. Can someone give me a guide price for repairs seeing as a new one could be just as handy. Call out fee ? Hourly rate ? Set fare ?

Hi elcato,

Does it sound/look like ? ;)

The companies differ in their call out charges so you could give the manufacturer a call or try www.mastercare.ie I found them great for advice in the past and others here have tried them and found them to be good. Paul Harding is very good also and not sure if he's out your direction.

Did you check the manual and see if it gives any advice? On our machine (Miele) there's a section that can be opened and any coins etc. that have gone through the machine in error can be removed.

Back