Was the FSO's V Millar's appeal of the High Court decision lawful?

Descart

You are obviously completely incapable of being civil to other forum users.

For the record, if I was representing anybody's interests other than my own or had any conflict of interest on any matter under discussion, I would happily disclose same. Whether or not you accept that is of no consequence to me.

People in glass houses should not throw stones, you have a good few tetchy and provocative replies to other posters as well as to myself.

There is a world of difference between being provocative in the context of a debate and being abusive towards another poster. You obviously don't understand the distinction.

Sorry for any offence caused, but it's like talking to the wall. Let us agree to disagree.

You haven't caused me any offence but I would ask you to try and be civil to other posters. Attack the argument by all means but not the person making it.

I do not like attacking arguments, I prefer to unravel the opposing argument logically utilising current law ( including European law ).

I do not like attacking arguments, I prefer to unravel the opposing argument logically utilising current law ( including European law ).

Interesting. Would you mind displaying some of that logic on this forum?

A number of posts have been reported as being abusive.

I am too busy to review them, so I am closing the thread

Brendan

Back