warsaw offplan apartment bought 2 years ago need advice

mr murphy

hi i purchased an off plan appartment in warsaw poland in june 06,supposed to be an 18month build, i paid 30%of the property price in installments over a period of 20months from signing reservation agreement,ive just recieved a letter from the builders attorney, well it was signed for last week, in the letter they specify a date quite early in january 09 to conclude the delivery of the apartment and parking space.they seem to want the 70% on this date now at present im working in holland and my priliminary agreement is in ireland though i should have a copy by thursday 4.11.08. to my recolection the preliminary agreements specifyied i would be given a time and date to snag and check apartment which i have never been given and it sounds like they want me to complete in the absence of doing this, the letters also says about it being possible to give the power of attorney to recieve the apartment and parking space to a special company whos activty concerns between others preforming real estate reception process and i think names a couple of companys it cooperates with. i feel i need a solicitor in warsaw in polands contact details to act on my behalf for the purchase of this property and to inform them formally ill not be completing untill the apartment has been snaged and then completed to a satisfactory standard, i also need advice on who is best to apply for a morgage with in poland any help from any joe soap who has purchased in poland succesfully would be greatly appreciated.this would be my first time buying property of any kind, many thanks in advance mr murphy

Back