Health Insurance Want to check best options for health insurance

Rob S

We are long term VHI customers, and currently have PMI 07 10 cover. We are in our 70's and, and whilst we do have pre conditions to consider, we are reasonably healthy. I'm not overly concerned about day to day expenses, but I am conscious that we both may need orthopaedic surgery in the future. Any advice on options that we should consider would be appreciated.

Hi Rob,

PMI 0710 is an excellent plan and I'm sure you already know but you can check the cover carefully on www.hia.ie

If you have a read of this older thread on AAM Starrynight's explanation of orthopaedic and opthalmic procedures (hips, knees, shoulders) might help. Actually if you check through the more recent questions posed on the Health Insurance Forum there are possibly other replies from Starrynight that may help also.

Hi Rob,

PMI 0710 is an excellent plan and I'm sure you already know but you can check the cover carefully on www.hia.ie

If you have a read of this older thread on AAM Starrynight's explanation of orthopaedic and opthalmic procedures (hips, knees, shoulders) might help. Actually if you check through the more recent questions posed on the Health Insurance Forum there are possibly other replies from Starrynight that may help also.
Thanks Sue Ellen - I will do as you suggest.

How do I get an online quote for the PMI 0710 plan from the VHI website. There does not seem to be a way to get a quote for a specific plan?

Am I missing something? How do I get a quote for a specific plan? The PMI O710 for example.

Back