W/Way Standard - Heard of them?

spinmaster

Has any heard of an motor insurance company called W/Way Standard? They are coming up as the cheapest quotation for me on Chill.ie. Can't find them on Google!

Would that be Wrightway Underwriting ? -

[broken link removed]

I have just picked up my policy documents and your insurance cert is actually eagle star(zurich) who apparently own Wrightway.The policy includes breakdown assist,protected ncb and any other car extension so I can't see a catch.Also they were 150 cheaper than FBD

I have just picked up my policy documents and your insurance cert is actually eagle star(zurich) who apparently own Wrightway.The policy includes breakdown assist,protected ncb and any other car extension so I can't see a catch.Also they were 150 cheaper than FBD

I also got very good quto from this company through chill.ie and thought there might be some catch. i was told there are no documents to be signed and all details would be just taken over the phone it would just be a statement of fact. Does this sound legit?

Yes, this is common practice. They record the answers you're giving and will probably send you a printed copy.

Re: Chill.ie - Heard of them?

Hi There,

Has anyone had dealings with or any experiance with Chill.ie/Wrightway?

I can only presume Wrightway are ok being owned by The Zurich Group/Eagle Star?

Wrightway came out cheapest. Got a quote of € 330 for me and my wife on VW Golf Sportline 1.4 2007.

Closest to it is 123.ie at € 390.00 & my renewal with AXA is € 450 after speaking to them.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have my insurance with them which I got through Chill.ie and found they were the best value around. Zurich own them

Back