virtual address/ PO Box

lozza

I have set up an internet based gift site and am working from home however I don't want to put my home address on website for returns for obvious reasons however all prices I have been quoted are very expensive (for me!) ranging from 150 - 1000 euro per month! Any advice on a cheaper way to do this?

thanks

Hi thanks for reply. If you look further down page of link you sent me it has a monthly charge for a PO box or am I reading this wrong?

There are some small newsagent shops which rent mailboxs. There used to be one in Rathmines.

Also you might try mailboxes etc

http://www.mbe.uk.com/

They opened a store in Rathmines a few years ago . I dont know if its still there. But the franchise is definitely about the place somewhere.

There was also an American website which I cant find which gives a free address in the USA but will charge you for any mail you want forwarded to your real address. This is probably unsuitable for you but you could always google it.

Your local [broken link removed] should be able to let you know what facilities are in your area, e.g. incubation space or a local enterprise centre (although my experience with the later has not been great).

Back