using yahoo finance or bloomberg for charts

Z

z106

Does anyone know how to get up charts for commodities on either of these 2 sites?

I know how to do it for a specific share - just can't see how to do it for a commodity.
E.g. Oviously I can't put in,say,whaet into the symbol look up box.

Put in the ticker for an ETF based on whatever commodity you are interested in. For example CNE.PA and EXEF.L

Put in the ticker for an ETF based on whatever commodity you are interested in. For example CNE.PA and EXEF.L

I still don't get it. I can't seem to find any charts on any commodities on yahoo.

If i put in CNE.PA into the 'Get quote' box i get up spomething about some random company.
Am i missing something here?

You also mentioned exef.l.
Is there some table which has these combination of letters for different commodities or something ?

CNE.PA is an ETF (financial product) which tracks a basket of commodities. In particular it tracks the Goldman Sachs GSNE (Goldman Sachs non-energy) fund. To find out the exact constituents of this fund look it up on Google.

EXEF.L is an ETF provided by a company called etf securities, or something like that. Look up this companies website, they have various EFTs, some of which are linked to agriculture.

Back