Turkish leaseback

hi
Bought a 3 bed villa in Goldcity 2 years ago and from last summer 2006 the company are charging maintenance of €950 and insurance of €250 per year. it may seem a lot if ur property is vacent for most of the year but when everything is up and running, and the rental kicks in, it will be worth it. I hope; I have to say i am very impressed with the set up in Goldcity and when the golfcourse is done it will enhance the winter time for golf holidays, roll on next year!

verifying honest estate agents!!

If I had a fool proof way of doing that, I would get rich on that knowledge alone

hi
Bought a 3 bed villa in Goldcity 2 years ago and from last summer 2006 the company are charging maintenance of €950 and insurance of €250 per year. it may seem a lot if ur property is vacent for most of the year but when everything is up and running, and the rental kicks in, it will be worth it. I hope; I have to say i am very impressed with the set up in Goldcity and when the golfcourse is done it will enhance the winter time for golf holidays, roll on next year!

Rol on next year might be how you feel now, but the only thing you are sure of here is that this "investment" is going to cost you 1200 euro a year before you set foot in it. Wouldn't hold my breath for the rentals kicking in!

€1,200 a year is an outrageous amount to be charging for maintenance and insurance for a place in Turkey.
When I spoke to the sales person in Goldcity, they were a bit vague about the annual costs, but suggested they would be about €600 per annum, which I thought would be OK.
But there is no way I am going to purchase one of these if this is the annual cost.
Can anyone else who owns one of these appartments /villas in Goldcity confirm what they are paying for the maintenance fees ?

Back