Thinking of getting induction cooker due to air quality -recommendations?

Have had induction here for 12+ years and find it great; I had been very attached to my gas cooker.
You may need to replace your saucepans / frying pans as they need a magnetic layer on the bottom. I had to replace some good quality pots and pans to induction friendly ones

Ikea's monitor measures temperature, relative humidity, VOCs and PM2.5, but the reviews suggest that the app only shows current readings and no history which is a bit disappointing.
That's correct - I have one of these in the kitchen and the Amazon sensor in the living room. Normally I leave the door open so eventually the Amazon sensor picks up pm2 or vocs wafting in. The Amazon does give you history, not sure if you can extract it.

Reactions: Leo
As per other posts, I switched from gas to induction and found it great, it's very responsive in terms of controls. It's a completely different experience to any other electricity hob. I have a Hotpoint - still going after 10 years but have no experience of any other brands so can't compare. The boost button is great at heating up water super fast.

Back