The Anglo Tapes. Does anyone have any sympathy for the two guys?

David Drumm says sorry!

Charges now need to be brought against Mr Drumm and the US asked to extradite him! His E-2 US Visa is a farce and should be revoked immediately.

The Irish authorities managed to extradite Conrad Gallagher from the US for allegedly stealing 3 paintings from the Fitzwilliam Hotel, David Drumm is responsible for a lot more than that.

We are a great country all the same. Now Michael Noonan is saying that some of the evidence in the Anglo case could be contaminated.

We will i'm sure, also have defence lawyers claiming that there is no possibility of a fair trial for their clients.

Oh to have the American justice system here!

We are a great country all the same. Now Michael Noonan is saying that some of the evidence in the Anglo case could be contaminated.

We will i'm sure, also have defence lawyers claiming that there is no possibility of a fair trial for their clients.

hmmmm, there seems to be a lot of hand-wringing legal advice in this country, particularly when it comes to saving the taxpayer from being shafted/justice for the people. I'd say Mikey, haul them into court, hit them with both barrels and let the judge be seen to be the one to let them off the hook, if he dares!

Today we have them on tape practically admitting to market abuse and 5 years down the line nothing has been done about it. Why? Because they were doing it in full view of the regulator and nothing was said!

Back