Tesco Clubcard- missing the points

C2H5OH

Just making other users aware of this problem.
Tesco ran a promotion on the weekend of June 17th which was to give back 50% of purchases on garden furniture/ barbeques in clubcard vouchers in the August mailing. In my case, this refund was not included in the August mailing and I am currently in correspondence with Tesco over the matter. Fortunately, I held on to my receipt and was able to show it to the store manager.

What about these air points, the translated price of the flight looks a lot more expennsive than Ryanair et al. are people better taking the cash coupons??

Another scam is the 100 extra points when you buy €5 of fruit and veg. I don't ever seem to get the points despite handing over the vouchers. They are scanned and show up as a discount of 1 cent.

Anyone know what is up?

Harvey was correct when he stated that "the promotion clearly said that the vouchers would be mailed in Autumn".
Technically, Autumn starts in August, but that could be the start of another discussion!
Anyway, back to the issue. Received a letter today from Tesco stating that the points should have been included in the August mailing, but that they had not been included due to a "technical error" ( this technical error meant that I was down 98 euro). The points have now been added to my clubcard balance and I will receive them in the November ( Winter ?:) ) mailing. They have also given me an extra 1000 points ( 10 euro) as a goodwill gesture. As Tesco says : "Every little helps"

I also got a letter from them and had been left short 200 points. Cant remember what I bought for that amount in the garden section but I think there was triple points on offer.

Also got 1000 extra for the inconvenience.

regarding the extra 100 points for veg as far as I know they will show up on your next club card statement.

Back