Tax return poland on rental income

ecstatic

Hi,

Has anyone performed the above a tax return for polish property tax return on rental income / can u recommend someone ?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Ecstatic,

I do the returns myself. Not much to it to be honest.

What's your view on prices over in Warsaw these days? I'm held but am not sure if that is wise or not at the moment. Would welcome your view.

B.

im holding also in warsaw. however im considering selling the apartment and reinvesting in land as i cannot see much more price increases in apts.

howd you go about the tax return can you send me the details please?

zloty to goto 2.80 apparently by 2015 and euro entry 2018 long haul job me thinks!

zloty to goto 2.80 apparently by 2015 and euro entry 2018 long haul job me thinks!

Good! The euro is a recipe for disaster.

If Poland maintains its growth over the next decade then the Zloty should have a nice appreciation.

Prices seem to have bottomed out from what I can see.

Yeah we have a good stable economy in Poland. I would say we will grow till 2012-2013 without a problems esp. with EURO2012 in betwen.
I'm not sure about joining Euro zone fast...It can maybe happen closer to 2015 or 2018 we would join.
Having Polish zloty prevented our economy from going into recession and that gave pro-Euro parties something to think of in terms of fast joining ;)

As for property market, in my opinion, prices will stay at this level. I would maybe expect a growth during next 5 years, but not as rapid as it was before. No more than couple % a year....more likely around rate of GNP move.

Hi,

Can somebody help with a tax issue. I have an apartment in Poland and have been receiving rent for the past two years. However I have two loans to pay for the aprtmant, one in Ireland and one in Poland. I read on the Revenue website that interest on a loan can be offset against the rental income when declaring tax. Can anyone tell me whether I can use the interest paid from both the domestic and froeign loan as a cost when finialising my tax claim. Is there any documentation available which would support my case to combine the interest from the two loans?

Thanks in advance

Back