Tax calculators update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Grabe

The following are updated for 2012 budget:

www.taxcalc.eu
desktop calculator, the one that's been going since 1996.

www.Phonetax.eu
Android version, uploaded to android market, may take a while to update from your 2011 version. The 2012 version will have '2012 v1' accross the top of screen.
Only changes to both are USC exemption & prop tax. Any probs just let me know, here in aam is probably the best place.

Also noticed aam's DeadlyDuck has an update to his comprehensive excel calculator: www.TaxCalc.eu/monthlyss/ or just www.TaxCalc.eu/ss/

(sorry can't post links, Brendan you might take a look at this again, ta)

This does not work for state and private pensions

If you mean your that you are retired and your income is from a pension then no, it doesn't deal with that situation. I'm not sure what would need to be changed, if it was straightforward it's something that could be added.

This does not work for state and private pensions

Hi Roker

Could you check my spreadsheet for this- I thought I had it set up correctly for pension recipients also. You'd need to initially 'pretend' to be an employee (private or public) and then use the 'Optional information' section to set the Age related credits/ exemptions. When you set your age to 65+ (do this even if you aren't 65 as by setting it the calculator offers the option of receiving a pension rather than a salary) a form will be displayed in which you can clarify whether you receive a salary or a pension.

If you have a go at this let me know how it goes for you. If you need a hand with it, likewise let me know.

Thanks,

deadlyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back