Stock control/ finances

lozza

Hi all

I have an online baby clothing/ gift business. At present I have an excel ss to track my stock/ sales etc but it is not accurate. For example I may have a special offer on for some customer and they may be offered a 5 or 10% discount and i have no way of building that into my SS. Also I have to use a lot of the UK distributors for my stock so something that costs €7 today might cost €7.50 next month when i am ordering it..

I have seen posts here for tas/ sortmybooks etc but will these give me a stock and financial control system? Money is tight so I need to spend very wisely. VAT is not an issue for me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi
Tas books 3 keeps a exact stock file which is updated when you buy and sell your products, and will meet your accounting requirements including foreign currency,

sage line 50 also will meet your requirements but i havnt heard of sortmybooks or actually used it so cant comment on it

but both tas books and sage line 50 are expensive accounting packages and you need to consider the support warrenty as it can also be expensive to subscribe to

Back