some good lines from TV's "The Office"

P

purple

some good lines from TV's "The Office"

1.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

2.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

3.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.

4.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly.

5.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

6.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Never do today that which will become someone else’s responsibility tomorrow.

7.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

8.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Show me a good loser and I'll show you a LOSER!

9.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Put the key of despair into the lock of apathy. Turn the knob of mediocrity slowly and open the gates of despondency - welcome to a day in the average office.

10.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

11.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

12.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If you treat the people around you with love and respect, they will never guess that you're trying to get them sacked.

13.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.

14.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You have to be 100% behind someone, before you can stab them in the back.

15.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If work was so good, the rich would have kept more of it for themselves.

16.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.

17.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

18.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Know your limitations and be content with them. Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you can't do.

19.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If you're gonna be late, then be late and not just 2 minutes - make it an hour and enjoy your breakfast.

20.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp A problem shared is a problem halved, so is your problem really yours or just half of someone else’s?

21.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Is your work done? Are all pigs fed, watered and ready to fly?

22.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just some b*stard with a torch, bringing me more work.

23.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of CVs in the bin without reading them.

Back