Sniffing

Two of the people I work with currently have colds and are sniffing continuously all day.
Is killing them a disproportionate reaction?
It would work alright. The company you work with would be happy enough to have three people off the work force . ;)

Is anybody else sniffing near you or just the plague victims?
Are they "sniffing" or "sniffling"?

If the former, you may have body issues.

If the latter, well, do you feel like you are coming down with something? Need to take some time out? ... phone in sick to your manager and make reference to "the dose that's going around the office". Be sure to emphasise that :)

Last edited:
Two of the people I work with currently have colds and are sniffing continuously all day.
Is killing them a disproportionate reaction?
all depends on your internal bureacracy for reassigning staff to the afterlife? Although is you badged it as a Lean Initiative you might get kudos for it.

Give each of them a box of tissues and just tell them politely that its wrecking your head or else refer them to this thread :D
Yes to the tissues .And referring them to this thread will certainly give them something else to sniff....I mean think about...

So they’ve both developed a sniffle at the same time?

Maybe it’s not sniffling. Maybe they’ve formed their own secret language. Maybe they’re actually talking about you and laughing at how easy it is to wind you up??!!

So they’ve both developed a sniffle at the same time?

Maybe it’s not sniffling. Maybe they’ve formed their own secret language. Maybe they’re actually talking about you and laughing at how easy it is to wind you up??!!
I think it would take more than two sniffing people to wind our , purple, up :D .....but then again...... perhaps not ...

that could be why it is taking time for his reply as I am sure it is on the way

Or else he tried the tissue/telling them politely recommendation and as a result is no longer with us ;)

It surely can't be because he is busy doing some work and ignoring the sniffling :D

Or else he tried the tissue/telling them politely recommendation and as a result is no longer with us ;)

It surely can't be because he is busy doing some work and ignoring the sniffling :D
And we might see a thread here from two people talking about their colleague who is sniffing :D
After all look who started this thread...... .......

anyone else involuntary sniff while reading this thread... ??

Oh, a colleague of mine just placed a packet of tissues on my desk... how nice (or maybe rude ) ... I wasn't sniffling.. just sniffing... wasn't I?

anyone else involuntary sniff while reading this thread... ??

Oh, a colleague of mine just placed a packet of tissues on my desk... how nice (or maybe rude ) ... I wasn't sniffling.. just sniffing... wasn't I?
:rolleyes:

Back