small 7 seater wanted

msh

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this query or not.

I currently have a Peugot 307 SW and have, for various reasons, decided to get rid of it. Now I just need to decide on a replacement.
I'm looking for some information on how to compare the different options available. Is there an impartial web site I could access?

I want a 7 seater again but I'm not looking for a full blown people carrier like the trajet etc. I want a smaller one e.g. opel zafira type. I'm not interested in going for the same again but I don't really know whats out there in this class or how to decide on the best option.

Thanks.

Mairead

A Sharan or Alhambra? I've travelled in both recently and would rate the Alhambra better in terms of kit etc. Bear in mind, though, that the boot space is cr*p with the 6th & 7th seat up.

Thanks. I'll have a look.

I know about the lack of boot space but I wouldn't plan on having the back seats up all the time. I've only 3 kids so I only need them when I've extra kids in the car.

my missus has a Verso, although not the best driver in the world, she loves it

another contender would be the SMAX

Hi, I have 5 children so I need 7 seats all the time. I had a trajet and wanted to change. we looked at every possible 7 seat option out there and to be honest we bought another trajet. Is seems to be the only one out there with 7 full size seats and a boot to carry school bags or buggy or shopping. It also has 7 full seat belts, just to let you know, hard to beat it.

Back