Should I Close My Bank of Ireland Account as a Non-EU Revolut user?

So Revolut knew that the residence permit you initially submitted when opening the account had expired and wanted to see a new one? I'm surprised they are so particular with this.
yeah, they asked me at least 2 times, I pushed them back saying that I'll move to other bank and they extended deadline by 90days

yeah, they asked me at least 2 times, I pushed them back saying that I'll move to other bank and they extended deadline by 90days
That means those who have to renew their residence permit every year need to submit a new document to Revolut every year. Resident foreigners thinking of opening a Revolut account should probably be aware of this as it's a hassle.

That means those who have to renew their residence permit every year need to submit a new document to Revolut every year. Resident foreigners thinking of opening a Revolut account should probably be aware of this as it's a hassle.
you can either upload every time you renew, or you can wait until they force you to do that (just checked approx bi-annually in my case)
I think if you are from eu, it should be much easier tho

you can either upload every time you renew, or you can wait until they force you to do that (just checked approx bi-annually in my case)
I think if you are from eu, it should be much easier tho
I wonder if that's the same for every bank or if it's specific to Revolut.

Revolut have some very unusual interpretations of AML requirements so I'm not surprised they are asking for residence permits.

okay, thinking to take EBS as a backup for a Revolut, but use Revolut as a main account with cash stored on EBS mostly

Back