Shoe Racks,pants racks, and other sliding presses

Martinslan

Hi All, We are looking to make better use of the presses upstairs. We want to fit the inside of the W/Robes with shoe racks, pants racks, shelves etc, all that slide out or pull out so you can see what is what. What we are looking for are the metal wire type racks that are internally fitted and slide in and out. Any ideas are to where to get or see such fittings? We are in Cork but with the 'net we can and will go anywhere ?? Thanks in advance

Slán
Martin

[broken link removed] might have some of what you're looking for? They're based in Harolds Cross but I checked their website and they deliver nationwide. No affiliation other than a happy customer!

IKEA also have what a wide range of what you're looking for.

I would also reccomend Storage Solutions in Harolds Cross. A happy customer too

Great thanks, I will be in Dublin during the week so I will drop in and see what they have to offer.

Slán
Martin

The big supplier to the trade is Hafele, based outside Bray in Co. Wicklow. You can browse parts of their wardrobe fittings range here or enter as a guest on www.hafele.ie. They produce monster catalogues, bigger than phone directories of all types of industrial and household fittings of all types.You may require to have a connection with the trade if you want to make a purchase.

In-House, part of the Grafton Group sell the shoe racks and pants rails, tie holders etc what you are looking for. They are Nationwide. In Dublin they are where the Paneling Centres used to be. No association other than a satisfied customer.

I was checking these out in B&Q and In-House and found them very expensive compared to IKEA. I understand that a trip from Cork to Belfast is a bit of a nuisance and may not be an option but I bought the wardrobe doors in IKEA for £200 + £45 for handles and bits and bobs. The same doors and handles were quoted over €1,000 by In-House.

Used a crowd called Glides and Slides for a similiar situation. They did a great Job. I don't have any contact details but I'm sure you will find them on the net. Oh ya they are in Cork too. Up around togher direction.

Back