seeking Realiable agent in Russia to sell Bulgarian Property for our Co.

Hi kevin1, I wouldn't recommend to anyone paying any upfront fees. A legit agency either sales it or it doesn't.

If anyone needs advice about selling property in Bulgaria PM me

Interested to see extrasales.eu mentioned here. Came across them the other day. No info on their site about selling. Emailed them and no response 2 days later.

FYI - If you approach Bulgarian Properties office direct they do not charge to list property. However, they do add on a fair amount to whatever you as a seller tell them you want to sell for. A property I was looking at selling for around 14,000 E was listed for 19,000 E PLUS commission of 3 to 4% on top, payable by the buyer. For the seller does not really matter if you get what you want, but makes your property far more expensive and so less likely to sell.

Funnily enough, I have just had an email and quick conversation with someone from extrasales.eu - they wanted 500E per property to list and market to Russians. Thanks but no thanks!

Hi michael,

I don't see their website leading to any listings..
Did they give you any links to where your property is advertised? Did they evaluate your property according to the market and advise about a price you are most likely to sell at? Have they called you for a single property showing since January? Try to google your property (by location and description ex. 1 bed apartment sunny beach complex name) may be they did advertise it after all. Which also doesn't guarantee you a sale.

If they make actual sales they wouldn't need any money upfront. If they get enough people to charge 500 euro for listing and promotion. Why bother selling anything. When you google them their name pops up in alot of places seem to be very well promoted. Probably enough to keep the money flowing.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sean Boylan doesn't seem to be active here aswell.[/FONT]

extrasales/sean boylan

Im interested in hearing from anyone who has dealings with these people and if they sold property for you. Noel

Back