Saxo Bank - Trader Go

Dman35

Good morning,

Hoping to get some informed opinion on Saxo Bank as a platform to buy / sell some shares, ETF's etc.
I've been with them a number of yrs (originally I was with another Online Brokerage and they finished up you were offered to move to Saxo free of charge I think).

Anyway originally it was fairly small but over the last number of yrs I've grow it to a decent portfolio as I generally add to it every month or two. I'm in it for the long haul and see this as a minimum 10-15 yr investment.

I've found their App - SaxoTrader Go good and while I know their a cheaper on-line services it looks like a lot of hassle / cost to switch provider including all my existing holdings.

My basic question is now that my portfolio is decent size the risks around it all been held 'on-line' with Saxo? I've searched on-line and hard to get a view on them that's not marketing etc...
Would I be better off / safer with an Irish brokerage?

Any input / feedback would be much appreciated.

Tks

Google Beaufort and SVS. Do not make your decision on price alone. Some people still have not recovered their shares/cash despite SVS having gone belly up in Summer of 2019.

Maybe consider transferring some of the portfolio to another broker.

Back