Ryanair EGM and B Share Choices

Has anyone received the actual money from Ryanair yet? It said that people would be paid by the 17th but I have not received anything.

My shares are in my Crest Account, but I assume that the dividend will be paid directly to me?

Brendan

Brendan,
Just in the letter box.
My own situation Holding 1050 shares. @29.42 amount per share.
Cheque= 308.91

Thanks Joey

Can you ask them why they are deducting 15% tax from your capital dividend?

Brendan

So, it seems I've paid 15% as this is the Dutch rate for dividends (withholding agent is Degiro BV in the Netherlands). Very confused as to why they've done this

You should have got a cert.

But it doesn't matter now as you have the new cert for the right amount.

At the time you should have noticed the share price halving overnight. You have a decent amount of money in the shares now, so you should keep an eye on them.

If you have no other capital gains this year, your capital gain is below the annual CGT exemption, so you owe no tax on the dividend.

Brendan
Thanks for you help again Brendan.
Blueman

Hi, just to clarify on this, if your proceeds are below the CGT exemption threshold (and now other disposals) should you still make a return to Revenue despite no liablility.

Hi, just to clarify on this, if your proceeds are below the CGT exemption threshold (and now other disposals) should you still make a return to Revenue despite no liablility.

Hi, would anyone have an idea on this ?
Do you still need to make a CGT return on this "capital repayment" if your gain is below the annual CGT threshold ?.
Many thanks

Back