Ryanair baggage

Haille

I had similiar query some time back. I am travelling From Leipzig [Altenberg]to Stansted with Ryanair with my wife and teenager all on same internet booking.We then travel on to Shannon with Ryanair.When I booked tickets we had no check in bags.I now wish to bring 1 bag to check in for the above flights.Will it cost me €70 to do this.€20 for check in bag at each airport and €15 for each person on the ticket to check in at each airport.If I try to check in the bag on line at this stage it gives me the charges for additional bags? Any help please!

i also booked a flight and said id just bring my luggage in a small pack as thats all the clothes that ill need onboard with me in the overhead compartment

but then i forgot that i wont be able to bring a razor or shaving gel or shower gell with me does anyone know of what im entitled to bring with me as i dont really need to bring a big bag and put it in the hold

you can bring your razor.. shaving gel etc as long as it's no more than 100ml.. you can buy a travel pack in chemist with everything you need

Bring an electric shaver.

Or else buy a disposable razor and shaving gel at the other end and chuck it before coming back. Makes no sense whatsoever to pay check-in fees for a bag both ways for the sake of a can of shaving gel.

you can bring your razor.. shaving gel etc as long as it's no more than 100ml..

just have them in a clear bag

Tesco have a good selection of miniatures from toothpaste to deodorant but can cost easily €2+. Larger boots sell empty clear bottles that you can refill yourself and are very handy.

Back