RTB Computers down again

Dermot

I attempted to pay the annual registration fee yesterday and again today and their system allowing the payment is down. I got a friend to try the RTB system on his computer and he came up against the same problem.
The whole RTB system overall is a disgrace and is not fit for purpose. When will it be fixed to an acceptable standard

Yes, I tried it just now and I cannot login at all. I am getting a 403 Forbidden message. I've sent an email, but I don't expect an answer anytime soon.

Is anyone else having a similar problem.

The whole RTB system overall is a disgrace and is not fit for purpose. When will it be fixed to an acceptable standard
You make me laugh. This is their new system. It's been a shambles once again.

There was a company called " Hammond Lane " who may still exist and they could collect their computer system and recycle it. The recycled material might be more useful than what currently exists.

They signed a 4m contract back in 2018 with a company to develop the system. That original contract was worth approx 4m and ended up running at least 3m over. That overspend suggests they under specked what they required

I would normally have gotten an email advising me that the annual registration was due a few days prior to it becoming due. Not this time. The " Flintone technology " was apparently not up to it at the end of August either.
Landlords might be well advised not to rely on this notification from RTB.

Back