ROS Form 11 not pre-populated with PAYE data

RichieRuin

Hello. Started to fill in my Form 11 on ROS a few days ago. In previous years, the PAYE panels for me and my wife have always been pre-populated with our income details from the year in question. This year they are not. I sent an enquiry via the My Enquiries form on ROS but no reply yet. No big deal because I can get the figures from "Review Your Tax 2019 - 2022" but just wondering is it the same for other people. Thanks!

Good advice. I've tried a few times but always at what could well be busy times e.g. afternoon or early evening. I'll try late at night or early in the morning, see if it makes a difference. Thanks!

If the system gets a bit overloaded then the pre-populated figures don't appear

If you log out and log back in they might be there the second time
Otherwise try again in a few days time. Maybe Tuesday if you can wait that long. They usually do maintenance on a Monday evening and I noticed last week that last week's maintenance seemed to fix a few bugs that were there on Monday.

Update for anyone who might run into the same problem...

Tried again a few different times, early, late, waited until after Tuesday, no joy. Then I deleted the return, started again with a new one and hey presto, all the details present and correct.

Back