Rockbrook Sandyford

Is anybody still hoping to get an affordable unit in Rockbrook

Hi Igor

i had a booking deposit down and was on the verge of signing the contracts when the news about Fleming broke, i contacted DLRCOCO immediately and they were unable to offer advice, my solicitor advised me to pull out, i then took my two week summer holidays when i got back i contacted dlrcoco and they told me they had issued letters to all those with bookings down. I never received a letter, so i am unaware as to what my postion is if they come back on the affordable list. Throughout all of this I had expressed my concern at the market value being quoted by dlrcoco as it was approx 25k above the value placed by the EBS valuation/surveyors report(Cant remember which one it was), but ran up against a brick wall with dlrcoco, i argued but to no avail.

I had expressed my concern at the market value being quoted by dlrcoco as it was approx 25k above the value placed by the EBS valuation/surveyors report(Cant remember which one it was), but ran up against a brick wall with dlrcoco, i argued but to no avail.

[FONT=&quot]I had a slightly different experience. Both EBS and BOI valuations in my case matched DLRCC market value last summer.[/FONT]

Back