Revenue Paper Tax Return Forms.

SlurrySlump

I am trying to get hold of some paper tax forms so an elderly relative can complete their PAYE return for 2023.

I am unable to print these off myself from the revenue website. I am looking for two copies of Form 12.

I have sent a request online for these forms. Nil response.

I have phoned looking for these forms. Nil response.

Does anyone know if these are available yet for 2023 and can they be collected anywhere?

It is becoming very distressing for me to be greeted by my elderly relative with "any luck with the forms".......not even a "hello" anymore.

Does this help:

Or maybe Social Welfare public offices or maybe libraries?

Revenue have a reasonably good complaint process.

I believe you could contact them by phone.

Also I believe that Age Action would have an issue with this and might follow it up for you if you did not want to wade in.

Send another note to Revenue giving them 7 days notice to reply or you will escalate it to Revenue complaints. That is the way they would treat you.

My printer is having problems so I am unable to print anything. Even if it was working I don't think they would be happy with forms printed from my printer. My elderly relative wants the old fashioned book like forms.

As mentioned above I have sent a request online to the ordering service. Nil response.

I have also phoned their ordering service and nil response.

My printer is having problems so I am unable to print anything. Even if it was working I don't think they would be happy with forms printed from my printer. My elderly relative wants the old fashioned book like forms.

As mentioned above I have sent a request online to the ordering service. Nil response.

I have also phoned their ordering service and nil response.
The Revenue want everyone to do their returns online. There is still a facility to complete the paper form. Your elderly relative has to adapt a bit too. It is unlikely they will get a book like form. They will have to accept that. Freelance offered to post them out to you. Take them up on the offer.

You can print stuff in most or all public libraries or in one of the many print shops that operate across the country.

Back