Request to PTSB for redemption figure on mortgage - 6 business days

And to finalise, logged in tonight and mortgage account disappeared. Glad I just paid the 2 days interest :), which I think was fair.

My point stands. At the very least, their procedures would need to incorporate basic anti-fraud protections.

What does this mean @T McGibney? What kind of fraud could be at play for early mortgage repayment? Thinking of doing the same myself soon so this thread is of interest.

What does this mean @TMcGibney? What kind of fraud could be at play for early mortgage repayment? Thinking of doing the same myself soon so this thread is of interest.
6 months ago I might have been able to give you a ready answer. But at this stage, it's a bit late to start restudying old threads to discern what my point was back then. Unless you're running a bank, the question is academic anyway.

6 months ago I might have been able to give you a ready answer. But at this stage, it's a bit late to start restudying old threads to discern what my point was back then. Unless you're running a bank, the question is academic anyway.
Interested in the subject matter, didn't realise it was an old thread, sorry!!

Back