Registered letter marked addressee only

mactheman

I had a complaint with My bank I sent a registered letter addressee only to the CEO of the Bank Hoping it would be dealt with at the head office instead it was sent to My relationship manager that does not work at my local bank branch I was disappointed with this as I do not get on that well with this person . The response letter was posted to me from the local bank branch I called into my local bank branch and asked how come the letter came out from them I met (student) summer worker who just logged onto bank system and said it is here alright and read it out loud but did not know why it was posted out from the local branch the manager was asked but did not want to know

CEO office/staff saw letter and passed it to your relationship manager and reply was issued.

Are you Irish based? reason I ask is that it is winter here at present.

It sounds like the bank felt your complaint was less important that you personally feel about it/best handled locally. There is no obligation for the person addressed to answer you personally to your issue.

Willy
What I could not understand was why my relationship manager did not post his response letter from the branch he works at and why he is denying this even though I have the envelope with postmark of the local bank branch . As it was a complaint letter and the fact a temporary worker had access to customer information . The complaint was of a sensitive nature .

Post could be sent from anywhere. He/she could work across multiple branches.

Temporary staff may be temporary, but in order to do their jobs they may very well still have the same level of access as a full time employee.

I know for sure My relationship manager is many miles away from my local branch and does not work and has never been in My local branch he told me this himself at a meeting I had with him . I feel the content of the letter should not have been sent to my local branch because the response was not honestly answered

Well, alas what you feel doesn't really come in to it.

You can complain to them about the handling of your complaint, I'm sure..but I wouldn't hold out for much more than a "We're sorry to hear you are unhappy" reply.

Back