Dublin Registered gas installer in Dublin 8 for minor domestic repairs?

NicolaM

I wonder if anyone could give me a personal recommendation for a registered gas installer around Dublin 8 area (Harolds Cross/Rathmines/Ranelagh/Crumlin)?

I have just had an electric oven installed, in lieu of my gas one.
Unfortunately, it is not lying flush with my kitchen cabinets, as the gas valve behind it is sticking out from the wall.
I need an installer to turn the valve 90 degrees, so everything will (hopefully) fit in place.

I've done a search on AAM and found this site [broken link removed], but I'd like to use someone that is recommended if possible, as I have recently had a bad experience by just picking someone on spec.

Also: does anyone know what sort of cost it would be for this job?

Thanks in advance

Nicola

Hi all,
I managed to find a Board Gas registered gas installer yesterday, whom I would be very happy to recommend if you need someone.

Alex Peynton
AP Heating and Plumbing
91 Mangerton Road Drimnagh Dublin 12
Telephone: 086 0879908

It turns out the job I wanted done was not as simple as I thought, as all of the gas piping had to be removed, and replaced, so the oven would fit in (by the skin of it's teeth, as it turns out)
He did a very efficient job, was reasonably priced, and (thankfully!!) the oven now fits

Nicola
PS no connection, just a delighted customer, as the cooker not fitting properly was a disaster.

Back