Referral Requests for Deposit Products - Raisin.ie etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a referral to Raisin please, one for myself and one for the Mrs.

If accounts are opened at three different banks via Raisin does the €50 referral work each time or just once ?
Hi, please Dm your name and e mail and I will be delighted to refer you. Many thanks.

Is there a problem with Raisin refer a friend. The grey button where you enter email and account name doesn't work.
Separately there is a link to click on to refer a friend but this doesn't work either?

Is there a problem with Raisin refer a friend. The grey button where you enter email and account name doesn't work.
Separately there is a link to click on to refer a friend but this doesn't work either?
I believe there is. I have no idea where to find the enter email address referral area. The referral link doesn't work for me this week though; for mine and my wifes accounts.

My raisin referral is working fine (if anyone needs one!) Maybe you have referred too many people? There may be a limit

My raisin referral is working fine (if anyone needs one!) Maybe you have referred too many people? There may be a limit
No I only referred about three. The max is €500. It appears I am not the only one having difficulty with refer a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back