Re Ringfort Balrothery.

I was out in ringfort at the weekend and it looks like the builder has started out snag list, and our mortgage cheque is being issued today, yahoooo, looks like we'll be in before christmas

hi lorraine ,
we done our snag list and closed the sale on the house but now were having trouble with the gas, it wont work keeps sayin "overheat"
I had a friend out who works for bord gais and he said our meter is 0 which means the builder did not do a trial run as such.The builder should have signed off and submitted a cert to fingal which wud be in the pack we were giving.I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!

Peter said some people had trouble with the heating- ring fingal and their plumber should sort it out for free. we got our gas details through the door one and a half weeks after we got our keys....

I duno if that helps, but i hope it does.

hey yeah rang peter this morning, he said someone will call out tonight to fix the problem... fingers crossed its not a major problem...

Peter said some people had trouble with the heating- ring fingal and their plumber should sort it out for free. we got our gas details through the door one and a half weeks after we got our keys....

I duno if that helps, but i hope it does.

Back