radisson golden lane dublin 8 directions needed ?

coleen

Hi
We will be staying in the radisson in Dublin city centre this weekend address is golden lane dublin 8. We will be approaching the city from the N 7 and just need to where to cross the liffy and general directions on how to get to hotel. I have looked up aa routes but this street is not coming up. What would be the closest main st to this hotel or a land mark that we might be able to put in that might get us close or is there another site that we can use. thanks in advance
Coleen

No need to cross Liffey, directions from Newlands Cross are

Driving directions to Golden Ln, Dublin 8, Ireland
9.5 km – about 15 mins

Via N7/Naas Rd - remove all

icon_greenA.png
icon_greenA.png

N7/Naas Rd

1.Head east on N7/Naas Rd toward Belgard Rd/R113 Continue to follow Naas Rd
Go through 1 traffic circle
2.9 km
2.Slight left at R11088 m
3.Turn right to stay on R1106.2 km
4.Turn left at Bride St0.3 km
5.Turn right at Golden Ln73 m

icon_greenB.png
icon_greenB.png

Golden Ln
Dublin 8, Ireland

I stayed there 2 months ago and I was very impressed. It is in a quiet location yet still only a few hundred metres walk from all of the action.

The car park is a complicated affair. Take a left after you pass the main hotel entrance and there is an obscure entrance whereby you need to jump out of your car and press a buzzer and then explain that you are about to check in. If there is a car behind you, expect loud horns!!!

PS I used Sat Nav to find the hotel. Also, the Radsson website has directions and maps to all hotels.

PPS The brekkie is great.

Back