PTSB websites unavailable?

Thanks Billo and Paul. Interesting that their websites are working for both of you. I'm getting error messages along the lines of "the website took too long to respond" when trying both sites from my laptop and mobile. And I see that some Twitter folk are asking @askpermanenttsb about problems similar to mine. And the response is that the PTSB systems are running fine.

Thanks Billo and Paul. Interesting that their websites are working for both of you. I'm getting error messages along the lines of "the website took too long to respond" when trying both sites from my laptop and mobile. And I see that some Twitter folk are asking @askpermanenttsb about problems similar to mine. And the response is that the PTSB systems are running fine.
Would it be slow internet connection? I regularly clear out cookies and all the other stuff.....pain having to accept them again.

Thanks Paul. It is something to do with the internet connection. So, if I tether my laptop to my mobile, which uses Eir, both websites load perfectly. If I connect the laptop to the house wifi, which uses Vodafone, the websites fail to load. And it's only the PTSB sites that fail to load, anything else I've tried loaded just fine.

Back