Motor Provisional Lady Driver - Best choice for insurance

alicarey

I am 26 years old and have just received my provisional license for the first time. I am now looking to buy a "starter" car, 1.2ltr Punto or such, and will be looking to get myself insured. Does anyone have advice as to the best companies to contact and how to ensure a good cheap quote?

Thanks!

123.ie and lady star, insurance seems to have increased this yr my ladys increased by 150 and has no accidents or that so she rang around , le cheile is another 1890204204.

Insure.ie are very good, I recently received a very competitive quote and the search engine quotes from all companies in ireland.

Are Insure.ie the ones who show the prices but not who they are from (until you actually decide to take a policy)? Dont like that way of working myself, prefer to know who im dealing with before committing.....

the best thing is to ring around all the insurance places...when I first got my car- same as you- lady provisional and male partner- Quinn quoted me around €1600...i got half that €800 with best quote.ie....also ring rather than just online quotes as when I called best quote, they asked me what was best quote I had- I told them- it was about €1200 and they said we'll better that....the companies want business and you might be able to get one to better another quote...I ring around every year and change if I get better quote- present I think I went with 123.ie ...I think or rightprice.ie- not sure...but just get out telephone book, internet, set aside an hour and ring around- its well worth the effort...it's amazing the difference there can be in price...:) good luck

Are Insure.ie the ones who show the prices but not who they are from (until you actually decide to take a policy)? Dont like that way of working myself, prefer to know who im dealing with before committing.....

At the very end of the Quote they do tell you the list of available companies - I found it excellent, and received an excellent quote.

Back