Property Price Register Website-Online 30-Sep-2012.

Does anybody have suggestions about discovering the asking price of a house on this register?
I recall looking at this a while ago, but cannot remember what the asking price was.
http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/35-st-finians-terrace-navan-co-meath/1495435
Is there a way to find it out?

daftdrop.com and sellect advanced settings and click show delisted/sold properties

*if it was ever on daft that is

or google it and click cached copy, you might get lucky

*edit
actually its seems there's an error on the page, it says sale agreed but the page still calculates the stamp duty
Calculators

• Stamp Duty
  • €890
  • Total Amount
  • €89,890

Does anybody have suggestions about discovering the asking price of a house on this register?
I recall looking at this a while ago, but cannot remember what the asking price was.
[broken link removed]
Is there a way to find it out?

[broken link removed]
i can't find #35, but there's some info on #15

Yeah i've seen it.
Was told there's something wrong with it, perhaps that's why it's still up for a lot less.

Found an [broken link removed] version of data from daft.ie for this address:

35 St Finians Terrace Navan Co Meath End of Terrace House AMV 89 000 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Two Three Bed End of Terrace Residence With Extensive Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Requires Modernisation Offers Huge Potential Unbeatable Location All Amenities at your Door Ideal Buy for 1st Time Buyers Property Investors Accommodatio GIA Approx 69 65m2 750ft2 Entrance Hall 1 39 x 1 19 4 7 x 3 11 With tiled floor Sittingroom 5 16 x 2 87 16 11 x 9 5 Feature fireplace with back boiler mahogany surround marble inset Agent Smith Harrington Auctioneers add to saved ads view more details

The above is dated 2011-07-23.

What makes you think it cant be right? AMV 89k in 2011, sold for 96k?

Much the same info from [broken link removed] version of property.ie

35 St Finians Terrace Navan Co Meath AMV 89 000 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom End of Terrace House Two three bed end of terrace residence with extensive fully enclosed rear garden requires modernisation offers huge potential unbeatable location all amenities at your door ideal buy for 1st time buyers property investors accommodatio gia approx 69 65m2 750ft2 entrance hall 1 Save This Ad More Info

Dated 2011-07-31

Prices are based on the amount you paid stamp duty on.

The balance was probably written down as 'contents' .... for 'tax purposes'.

Probably a stupid question but does this mean the price is exclusive of stamp duty.
As per the property price register, there is a house I was looking at that was sold for €273,000 in September 2012.
Can anyone confirm if that figure is inclusive or exclusive of 2% stamp duty?

Thx

Back