Property Management ... recommend somebody?

Patrick777

I have a second property and am renting it out.

I have used a property manager who is a friend. However it justs seems to be hassle, as he didn't find great tenants and seems to be very relaxed about the whole thing.

Is this situation unique?/ Can anybody recommend a good property manager who will do an efficient job (and basically that I can trust 100% to manage the property without me having to think about it as I'm very busy in work).

I can recomend a company that I trust 100%. I have been using them 4years and know otherserious investors that swear by them. They manage like it was thier own. Not sure if I can give name over this?

Luternau said:
I can recomend a company that I trust 100%. I have been using them 4years and know otherserious investors that swear by them. They manage like it was thier own. Not sure if I can give name over this?

You can name them, but you are expected to disclose any connection with or interest in this company, and why you trust them 100%.

Would be very interested also!!

Good property managers are like hens teeth. I live overseas and have a house back in Dublin that i am renting out. Over the past 3 years I have tried family and also "self-employed-small-time" type property manager. All of which have not been ideal. I am looking at the big companies (the high-street auctioneers) now but they charge serious money and I am not really sure that a big company will have the time to address my individual needs as an overseas landlord.

If I can get someone I can trust, who'll treat the property like their own, be straight with me on issues and basically minimize my involvement then I'd be very happy. Is this asking for too much?

Bovis.

Back