Property in India - "Larionovo" - Goes into Receivership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult to run an overseas property portal if the people involved don't have some knowledge of the industry, wouldn't make for much of a portal I'd imagine.

We've never denied the connection with Ray. He has no input into the everyday running of the site, in fact he has never had any nor has he ever looked for any. That wasn't his remit when we took him on board, he was exclusively involved in the marketing side (as discussed previously, which all of this has been, ad-infinitum).

I've asked Dubchopper publicly and in a PM to disclose his/her involvement with Larionovo, but he/she's refused point blank. Just responds with questions. At least our connection is out in the open.

Pathetic. That is not how i responded at all in our PM. I have no direct link to Profile or Larionovo. I am owed money by both companies, like lots of people in Ireland. I am not owed a lot but enough to be ****ed off if we dont get paid. I have been in contact with Grant Thornton and await development like everyone else. I however hold out little hope of being paid.

As also stated in our pm - I didn't see the earlier threads involving OSC and Larionovo/ Norton. I apologised for re-visiting sit rep however I am absoulutely within my right to offer my surprise at Nortons involvement with your site. Your site should have a disclaimer somewhere of that very real conflict. You mention Norton assisted you "the marketing side of things" for your site. What drival. Ray Norton has many skills but marketing is certainly not one of them! If you never heed advice from anyone - listen to me know. Cut your ties with Mr Norton. Repay whatever share capital he invested and thank your lucky stars you listened to dubchopper.

Hi all, I too have invested in india but unfortunately I bought 2 so I am really worried about the current situation. I hadn't heard a word from Larionovo themselves about them going into liquidation and just last week they were still sending emails telling me I would have my deposits back by the end of this week. Please tell me how I can join the group. Surely if we all work as a group we have a better chance????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back