problem with 3 broadband

buster mammy

i signed up to an 18 mth contract over the phone with 3 for broadband ,anyway to make a long story short it did not work went through technical support they could not get it to work advised me to try another computer which i did ,found it very difficult to set up and knocked out his own broadband ,phone 3 and told them i wanted to cancel contract, did not want to listen! told them i was going a head and sending back broadband modem as it did not work! did this with letter stating to cancel contract all done within 7 days ,now 3 keep saying i have to pay termination fee of 300 i told them to take me to court for their money as i would love a day in front of judge to show what they are like, please let me know where i stand

It looks like you may be heading to court with "3".

You may have acted in haste in not persevering with the set up.
With this level of information on a technical matter you may be asking the wrong forum

If you do go to court, make sure and set out your record of events in and orderly fashion and present your case to the judge.
Make a copy of the folder for the other side, the judge and one for yourself and if you are wise you might get legal advice in Real Life before this proceeds any further.

ONQ.

All advice on AAM is remote from the situation and cannot be relied upon as a defence or support - in and of itself - should legal action be taken.
Competent legal and building professionals should be asked to advise in Real Life with rights to inspect and issue reports on the matter at hand.

Back