Pre-populated PUP amounts

cremeegg

Has anyone else noticed errors in the pre-populated amount of PUP shown in a form 11. This is the figure reported to Revenue by the DSP.

Has anyone else noticed errors in the pre-populated amount of PUP shown in a form 11. This is the figure reported to Revenue by the DSP.
Might be worth checking if you had a tax credit repaid or you could have underpaid tax sometime during the year and it was lumped into the PUP figure.

You can check your pup payments in my welfare.ie and see if they tally with revenue or your bank account.

Not a big deal but I had a minor difference in my expected 2020 tax returns due to two DSP payments being recorded to Revenue as December 2020 when the payments actually hit my bank account in early January 2021.

Not a big deal but I had a minor difference in my expected 2020 tax returns due to two DSP payments being recorded to Revenue as December 2020 when the payments actually hit my bank account in early January 2021.

AFAIK Social Welfare payments are paid a week in arrears so any payments that hit your bank in early January 2021 are actually for 2020 and should be declared on that year's return

Back