Postal survey

Henny Penny

If anyone is interested, IBM are doing a survey of postal service ... you are rewarded in amazon vouchers every month for participating. Basically you send or receive letters and record the postage details on the website. It's pretty easy.
The address is:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it last year, and never got a thing from them other than hassle. They send you out these huge bulky parcels, and you have to send them off to other people. A real pain in the derriere ...

Sorry to hear that ... not in my experience ... I get a couple of letters to post every few days ... that's all.

I'm interested, have you received any vouchers yet? and if so what value were they?
Are the letters / packages small enough to fit through the letter box or will the post man be knocking on the door?

Large parcels left on your doorstep. You also have to post the parcel on on specific times from specific locations. A lot of hassle.

I have received vouchers from Amazon to the value of approx 20 stg per month. I never got a large package to re-package. I just pop the letters received in the local post pox and record the collection time online. Maybe it is different in Dublin city ... I'm in the country.

Back