Perx reward digital card +EML activation issues

mc-BigE

Hello, I'm having issues with trying to activate a digital card which my company purchased for me , my company made the payment to perx. Which now seems to be owned by EML payments. My company can see the transaction in the company perx account online, and it shows the digital card going to my personal email .There is only part of the card number visible.
I received an email with a link to download an EML app on my phone and to enter my email address for an verification code to be emailed to me. I have not received any verification email.
I contact perx, I'm getting the roundaround to ring card services as an existing customer, but then they require a card number , which I don't have. They said to send an email to customer service explaining everything. I have no response yet

So my question is, what do I do ? Can my company get a full refund, should I get the ombudsman involved?

I will give perx 1 or 2 days to reply to me. But after that my company should ask for a refund

Last edited:
The EML app is rubbish.
I installed it several times and tried e=mail and phone number to get a code.
Neither method worked.

Did your e-mail have a link to "activate your card"?
I used this and was able to register the card this way.
After October needs a 6 digit code.

Hi, thanks for that, no I only got one link that automatically tries to open the EML app.

Im not happy, and I would suggest people be very cautious using them , especially with the 1000 euro benefit for employees coming up for Christmas.

Did your issue get resolved? Experiencing the exact same issue and was hoping to use the 1000 on the card in the Black Friday sales next week. Absolute nightmare, wish my company has not purchased these

No, I'm still trying to resolve it, send emails to all contacts i can find, im looking for full refund or to post me a physical card,

these are the emails i contacted quoting the order number:

[email protected]

[email protected] ( as i dont have an actual card number issued to me, this is probably a waste of time)

[email protected]

im getting very little response from them

once i get a refund or some form of card, i will be avoiding this company from now on.

best of luck

Contact Us

• For Cardholders
    [email protected]
  • Cardholder Support: + 353 1 255 7111*
    Cardholder Support UK: +44 844 870 9812*

For Customers
    [email protected]

New Sales Inquiries
    New Clients IRL:
    +353 1 901 2055*
    New Clients UK: +44 121 392 3177*
  • *The customer services telephone line
    is a chargeable service. Calls are
    charged at your local call rate.
Try phoning them?

I rang them on Monday morning, the sales person said to ring card services, as the order had gone through, the card sales person couldn't do anything without the card number.

I'm going to put 1 hour aside today (again) and try all the phone numbers and emails

I just called and got passed around a bunch of different teams. One customer service guy said that if you can turn the app into landscape view there is a box that is hidden that allows you to log on via desktop? Could not get this to work. Another team member said that this is a known issue, she spoke to the developers and the fix is due in by end of day today or early tomorrow. I asked for a refund and a very helpful person called Neeta said she could process the refund now or I could give it one more day to resolve the issue. So I said I'd wait until tomorrow and if not resolved, they would process the refund right away. Don't have much faith in them but will give it 24 hours. The sad thing is there are no other decent competitors in this space, One4All are just as bad!

1000019065.png
cant rotate the app either, this is a screenshot of the page, you can't create a new account or get verification code. Totally useless app

I received this email this morning from them. I believe it when I see it.

"This is a known error, and the IT team are working diligently to fix this, please see below update from the team that was issued last night.

The AUS dev team believes they’ve identified the issue with the OTPs being blocked and are working to fix it ASAP. Best case scenario is we wake up to the issue being resolved. Worst case is they have the issue resolved by their EOD 16/11. They are working to fix it ASAP."

I’ve given up and requested a refund. They are getting hammered with bad reviews on TrustPilot. Looks like this has been an issue for a while. Keep us updated how you get on!

I applied for a refund on Monday 20/nov , they said i would have it in 3 or 5 working days. let see what happens, i don't see it yet anyway.

friend of mine went with allgo ,they also use the same app and backed by EML payment, however he got his verification code in seconds.

wish i has read trust pilot before giving them money.

This is weird, I just got a new email from Perx, I clicked it and it worked, I got the verification code and its working with Amazon and google pay.
They are probably stupid enough to still give me a refund. But anyway all is good now.

Just thought I'd update here

Back