Pension fund products-any suggestion?

melonn

I read the thread above-best buy- pensions but that's dated back to 2006.
Am looking to put in lump sump pension contribution.
Was talking to PTSB/irish life and told the entry fee ranges from 2-5%( depending on the amount contributed-the less amount put in the higher entry fee, and management fee 1% yearly.i feel their charges is higher than others?
Does anyone know or mind to share what's the best product out there currently?
Thanks!

I have a Zurich/Eagle Star PRSA pension through LABrokers.ie. I believe they are the cheapest with 100% allocation of your money to the fund, but I could be corrected. I've found LA Brokers excellent to deal with. I'm self-employed.

Last edited:
Thanks Gearoid. Do you know if it's cheaper if you deal through a broker or directly with Zurich? probably no difference?

What type of 'pension' are looking at contributing to PRSA, Personal Pension, other?

was just talking to someone from Zurich today. we were discussing PRSA as he felt would be the best for me. Am looking to put in a lump sump- told the contribution charge(i suppose =entry fee?) is 2%, annual fund management 1%.They will be aggressively managed in the early years and more towards cash fund in the last few yrs. i think it's a good product(having said that i don't know much about pension to start with or other pension products to compare with) and Zurich?Eagle Star has good reputation. Any advice? anyone who has invested in similar product with any feedbacks? thanks!

Back