Paying off tracker mortgage with Pepper

Roro999

If I clear an outstanding amount on mortgage with Pepper early are there any final fees to be paid versus leaving the mortgage run its course ? Would intend to check they safely have my deeds before I would clear.
Mortgage is 13k remaining over 4 years and incurring approx €150 in interest p.a Don't think I would make that much in deposit interest on 13k over over 4 years and I have that good feeling that's it done and dusted.

I cleared a tracker with pepper at the end of August. No additional fees and deeds were with me within the estimated 8-10 weeks as advised.
+1

I am selling house that has a mortgage with pepper, taking forever to get deeds, more than 10 weeks and counting

I paid off an ECB tracker from NIB/Danske, sold to Goldman Sachs, managed by Pepper, in 2018.

They are not easy to contact.

No fees to pay.

It took much longer than expected to release the deeds documents.

After 16 weeks, my solicitor had to act, to get the deeds, to allow sale of the house.

I paid off an ECB tracker from NIB/Danske, sold to Goldman Sachs, managed by Pepper, in 2018.

They are not easy to contact.

No fees to pay.

It took much longer than expected to release the deeds documents.

After 16 weeks, my solicitor had to act, to get the deeds, to allow sale of the house.
Hi Protocol,

I'm in a similar situation, could you let me know what your solicitor had to do in order to get their attention. Still waiting for my deeds.

Thanks in Advance.

on an interest only mortgage 5 years left

Been transferring money to Pepper to cut it in half to save some interest

Found out you need to ring them to sweep the money from being in credit to drop the mortgage balance.

Seems to take several days for money to get from ptsb to pepper which I never understand. why money takes days to transfer.

Shocked at the swing in the interest, was basically free money for the last several years.

Back